Sunday 27 March 2011

This is Me Meme

So today the lovely Fi at Welcome to the Madhouse has tagged me in my first ever Meme and I'm chuffed to bits, especially as it's such a lovely one.

This is the deal:
  • Ask your child to draw a picture of you. It doesn’t matter how old they are…
  • Post the picture on your blog.
  • Call it the ‘This is Me Meme’.
  • Pop over to here and add to the linky.
  • Then tag some others
Well I'm cheating slightly, (as I'm not sure she would have understood the question), but here is BY FAR the best picture Sasha has ever drawn - all the rest tend to get scribbled over or are just lots of different colours on top of each other. I'd like to think it's of me as the big smiley face is a give away :)


Actually it was a fairly good copy of  random face picture which Tamsin had done... But I fully intend to ask Tamsin to draw me properly when she's a little less tired (next year, maybe...!), as I'd love to see that picture too.

hope the following people with blogs which I love reading regularly don't mind me tagging them...

Gemma from helloitsgemma

Jax from mummy's little monkey

Marilyn at softthistle

and Jontybabe at It's A Crazy World

if they haven't already done it!!